Go barefoot, jump, trek and swim deep into the heart of the canyon on this 8-hour adventurous tour. Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall and also visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and Gunung Kawi Temple.
About this activity
- Trek, swim and explore deep into the famous Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall, one of Bali’s most beautiful spots
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah & Gunung Kawi
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour with 5 people maximum
Embrace the opportunity to don your swimwear, go barefoot, jump, trek, and swim deep into the heart of a hidden Balinese canyon. Travel by air-conditioned minibus to Tegenungan Waterfall, just a stone’s throw from popular Ubud and walk over 100 steps to get up close and personal to the waterfalls.
Spend a busy afternoon exploring some of Bali’s best-loved temples. Start off at Goa Gajah, otherwise known as the Elephant Temple. In true Hindi style, this temple is elaborately decorated with otherworldly carvings and taken over by sprawling tree roots akin to Angkor Wat.
Next, visit one of the few places in Bali that can compete at the Gunung Kawi Temple. Learn about how it’s one of the island’s oldest monuments, a must to experience the history and culture of Indonesia. To get there, pass through the beautiful terraced rice fields that Bali is so famous for.
Return to your accommodation with an all-around feel for the island’s nature, cuisine, and architecture.
- Pick up and drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Special Offer Group Of Per Pax :
- 1 Pax IDR 690k
- 2-3 Pax IDR 450k
- 4-5 Pax IDR 350k
- Fix 6 Pax IDR 290k
Including Of :
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
- Private tour in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver.
Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.