Uluwatu Sunset Tour Package is a tour package that combination to visit the view of Uluwatu temple and Kecak dance on sunset.
This tour will take start at 15.00 from most tourist sport on the south of Bali such as, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Nusa Dua.
The driver with speaking English well will take you to see the temple from west side of the cliff, where the best spot to enjoy the panorama of Temple with the 100 meters high cliff and Indian Ocean.
After you get best photo shot and will approaching the temple with very close to see the temple from out side area where you still can see inner court. For visitor is not allow to enter only a person who pry purpose will be possible to enter.
Kecak Dance will start at 6.00PM but you will guided by the driver to chose best position of seating on the stage early.
KECAK AND FIRE DANCE
The main event coming when the dance starting and the sun coming down to the water the golden sun shine sky is appear. The Kecak dance is perform by 80s adult dancer seating around the center of stage with very enthusiastic and energetic.
By saying the word CAK CAK CAK as the rhythm of the sound between them it arises like music that accompanies the main dancers. The story is about love story of young King Rama and his wife Shita was taken from the Ramayana book that originally from India.
After main event finish then we proceed to Jimbaran Beach for having sea food dinner with candle light, very romantic and a lot new experience
PRICE : USD 55 Per person
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child under 5 years old are complimentary
- The payment can be made in cash either US$, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies base on the latest exchange rates
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Good conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- Sarong (a peace of clothes)
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses that not mention above
- 03:00 PM Pick up at the hotel lobby by our driver
- 04:15 PM Arrive at the temple, get the ticket, wearing sarong
- 04:30 PM Explore the area of the temple find out best spot to see the view and the temple
- 30 PM Get the Kecak dance ticket and enter the stage
- 06:00 PM Dance start and witness the sunset and the dance
- 07:00 PM Dance finish and proceed to Jimbaran Beach at one of restaurant
- 07:30 PM Enjoy sea food dinner
- 08:30 PM Back to hotel
Pay in cash to our driver at the end of trip